VARIOUS TECHNOLOGIES, WIDE RANGE OF POSSIBILITIES
- Welding - spot welding, semi-automatic welding MIG, TIG, CMT (Cold Metal Transfer)
- Eccentric presses 63-100T, hydraulic press 20-40-60T, bending brakes to 80T, guillotines 16/08)
- Injection moulding machine 50-500T)
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art technology park (injection moulds - design, production, repairs)
- Mechanical injection moulding machines, laser cutters
- Processing lines for unrolling and straightening of sheets
- Highly qualified and experienced team
- A professional quality lab for performance of long-term tests
- Automatic, semi-automatic, manual powder coating shops
Our machine facilities include:
- sheet metal cutting line
- mechanical cutters
- laser cutter
- machines for edge bending - bending brakes
- machines for welding - spot welding machines
- welding benches
POWDER COATING DEPARTMENT
Preparation and external paint or lacquer coating of both aluminium and metals.
Our paint shop is equipped with state-of-the-art machines from leading European manufacturers. Thanks to them, we are able to ensure the highest quality of our services. Furthermore, our highly qualified team of coaters guarantees high quality of our coating services with short delivery times and reasonable prices.
Since protection of natural environment is of paramount importance to us, we constructed devices for neutralization of used chemical preparations. We also ensure proper waste segregation. Thanks to our actions, our powder paint shop is an ecological facility providing powder coating services for customers from around the world.
- A pipe production department, state-of-the-art, automated plastic pipe production line
- The scope of pipe production Fi14 - Fi32
- Single-layer, 3-layer and 5-layer pipes, manufacturing accuracy to 0.01 mm, produced in many different colours
- Machines: state-of-the-art extruder (automated polyethylene pipe production line up to 5 layers with dying and overprinting options, automatic pipe coiling) - plastic processing by extrusion
- A production department in which a wide variety of elements is produced by injection moulding.
- A hydraulic injection moulding machine with the mould closing power from 80 to 500 kN with capacity for over 300 injection moulds.
PACKING AND CUSTOMIZING DEPARTMENT
- A production department in which blanks are assembled into a finished product which is subsequently packed and prepared for sale.
- Assembly stands in the form of a production line, automatic machines for packing elements into bags and cardboard packaging.
- A production department in which system elements are produced by the following machining processes: turning, drilling, threading, a method of connecting elements by capillary soldering and assembly in a broad sense.
- The machine facilities include technologically advanced automatic lathes, pedestal drills, assembly stands, automatic capillary soldering machine and peripherals.
A crucial place in terms of maintaining continuity of production is our own tool-shop in which tools are produced. The tools are properly adjusted to the technological process. Constant repairs and maintenance of tools and instruments are among the services performed in the tool-shop. A group of qualified fitters and toolmakers works in the shop. Moreover, we also produce tools commissioned by other companies.
KANEX has a complex of warehouses, specially adjusted for storing products. The storage height reaches up to 8 m. The area on which the facilities are located is protected and monitored.
Due to the high number of varied products intended for many recipients, we have recently decided to introduce in our warehouses an IT system called WMS (Warehouse Management System). This program allows for managing the movement of products within warehouses, thus enabling correct locate the goods in a warehouse and control the associated warehouse transactions.